Sunday, April 28, 2013

You Are My Sunshine | Nursery


Bright, Fun & just in time for Spring!
I was watching "O Brother Where Art Thou?"
last weekend, and some of the songs just stuck with me,
hence the title and bright sunshiny feeling.

I was also inspired by this too cute


I pretty much LOVE everything on this board!!  :)  
I want to highlight a few things:
This gorgeous crib {5}, the darling hand painted
pink dresser {12}- just LOVE the mint handles!!
AND
The Yay Day Parade Organic Fabric {11} - super cute! 
Perfect for crib sheets, or a baby blanket,
pair it with this complementary organic fabric,
Grassy Meadow, for a charming spring feeling!

ALSO - Here's a great hamper from West Elm
that would be a dapper addition ("Oh brother..."  :) ):


Enjoy!

xo. m

PS.  I've got a neat style board in the works,
featuring this wallpaper {Hygge & West, Daydream}!!
So stop by for more fun & inspiration next Monday!

LINKS


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Looking forward to your comments!